Join Our Team at St. Mary’s Catholic School!
Position Available: Music teach and Art teacher required for the 2024 school year!
Start date: 01/01/2024. End date: 31/12/2024
Are you a passionate educator looking for a rewarding teaching opportunity in a supportive and vibrant school community? Look no further! St. Mary’s Catholic School in Boyup Brook is seeking dynamic and innovative Arts teachers to join our dedicated team for the upcoming academic year.
About St. Mary’s Catholic School:
Located in the heart of Boyup Brook, St. Mary’s Catholic School is renowned for providing a high-quality, holistic education within a nurturing and inclusive environment. With a strong emphasis on faith, values, and academic excellence, we strive to empower our students to reach their full potential and become lifelong learners.
There are two positions available: one for a specialist Art teacher (visual arts) and one for a specialist Music teacher.
Each position is 0.2 full time equivalent each (one day per week each).
The successful applicant will be required to teach Art/Music to our class groupings (K/PP, 1/2, 3/4, 5/6,) for 55 minute blocks.
- A demonstrated commitment to supporting the ethos of Catholic Education and the capacity to contribute to the spiritual and community dimensions of the school.
- A strong work ethic, with a willingness to learn and adapt.
- An ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively as part of an energetic and highly capable team.
- Be an organised staff member who shows initiative, flexibility and display a positive outlook, while reflecting a passion for education at all times.
- Demonstrate the capacity and enthusiasm for Arts subjects (Visual Arts and Music/Drama).
- The willingness and ability to coordinate the end of year Christmas concert (Music).
- The willingness and ability to assist students in producing art work for events such as the school Auction and local art competitions.
- These positions will be one day each: one day for music and one day for art. Applicants can choose to apply for one position only or for both.
- Bachelor of Education (Primary).
- Accreditation to Work in a Catholic School (or willingness to obtain).
- Valid Working with Children check.
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about education and have the drive to inspire young minds, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your application, including a cover letter, detailed CV, and contact information for at least two professional referees, to Ronan Kelly, Principal, email@example.com
Applications close Friday, October 27th 2023 at 3 pm.
At St. Mary’s Catholic School, we are committed to the safety and well-being of all our students. All applicants will be subject to thorough screening processes, including reference checks and a valid Working with Children Check.
Join our dedicated team and make a difference in the lives of our students! Apply now and embark on a rewarding teaching journey at St. Mary’s Catholic School.